Candidate Privacy Notice
The company under the name “SUNLIGHT GROUP ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEMS INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL SINGLE MEMBER SOCIETE ANONYME” and distinctive title “SUNLIGHT GROUP ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEMS” (hereinafter as “Sunlight Group”), with its registered office at Kifissia, Attica, Greece (22, Thivaidos Str.), ZIP code: 14564, is the Data Controller of your personal data collected during the recruiting process, according to the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter as “GDPR”) and the national legislation in force.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
In the context of the evaluation of your candidacy, we collect and process the following personal data:
• Identification data, such as name, surname.
• Contact details, such as email address, mobile phone number and/or telephone number.
• Information included in your curriculum vitae, such as trainings and previous professional experience, years of professional experience, secondary education diploma, certificates, any postgraduate and doctoral qualifications, certificates of attendance of vocational programs, foreign language certificates.
• Any additional information for you, as they may arise from your cover letter.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
We collect from you and process the absolutely necessary personal data on the purpose of registration and evaluation of your candidacy for covering the specific position for which you expressed your interest, as well as for other positions, current or future, based on your skills and qualifications, as depicted in your curriculum vitae. In case we need to process your personal data for another reason, we will notify you accordingly in advance and will request your consent, if required.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (Article 6, par. 1(b) GDPR).
WHICH ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected and processed by our responsible and authorized personnel, as well as our associates, who are bound by confidentiality and secrecy clauses.
HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA RETAINED
Your personal data are retained by us for as long as necessary for covering the job position concerned and, in any case, for one (1) year from their collection, unless notified that you wish their deletion.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
According to the applicable law, you may exercise the following rights:
• the right to access your personal data, as well as receive information related to their processing,
• the right to request the completion or rectification of any inaccurate personal data,
• the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) • the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data,
• the right to portability of your data, including the immediate transmission to another data controller or a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB),
• the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
• the right to revoke any given consent at any time and free of charge.
In order to exercise the above rights, you can contact directly Sunlight Group’s Data Protection Officer in the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org/or the following postal address: 22, Thivaidos Street, Kifissia, Athens, ZIP code: 14564. We will reply to your relevant request within one (1) month from receipt and in any case, within two (2) more months, provided that this is required by the complexity of the request or the total number of requests received.